Welcome to the continuation of Module 2 – Lesson 2, Installing WordPress using GreenGeeks.
You are not alone in here… in this video will carefully guide you through the steps of setting up your WordPress website’s hosting.
- Lesson 1: https://www.watchmanadvisors.com/greengeeks
- Choose their Free domain name.
- Choose the hosting package.
- Awaiting their login credentials to be emailed to them.
- While you wait, click on the “Live Chat” and tell GreenGeeks you want to confirm your domain name and account to expedite the set up process.
- Login to your Account Manager area on GreenGeeks.
- Click on the “cPanel” button and install WordPress following the tutorial video below on this lesson.
- Go back to their Account Manager, click on “Open Ticket” and open a request to have the 1st Level Tech support install the Free WordPress SSL on the site. Allow them about an hour or two to take care of this ticket. You’ll receive an email once they are done.
- Lastly, login to your WordPress admin, navigate to the “Settings” area, click on “General” and replace the http of both URL’s with “https” Click save then log back in. Done!
Please click on the video play button video to watch the continuation of Module 2 – Lesson 1 training.
When you have finished today’s training, click on the “Mark Complete” button below to advance to the training.