Congrats! You’ve reached the 8th and final step in this time management mastery course. Here is a quick overview below of what I’ll be teaching you about. Make sure to click on the “Mark Complete” button below to finish the course.
- Lesson 1: What is automation:
- “Automation, in effect, identifies the work only humans can do, and that, in essence, is the work you should be doing in any case.”- Hitendra Patil
- Automation is a method that lets you control and operate processes with minimal human intervention.
- Restructures labor.
- Uses technology.
- Integrates applications and software to streamline business processes.
- Cuts the time spent on unnecessary task.
- Lesson 2: What to Automate
- Saving for retirement & other financial goals (set it & forget it until it’s time to use the money)
- Sales funnels that automatically convert leads to buyers every day
- Hire a mentor to teach you how.
- Social media
- Accounting process
- Lesson 3: Why You Should Automate
- Automation saves you from the mundane and boring tasks.
- Automation lets you do more fulfilling work.
- Automation helps you scale your business.
- Lesson 4: Bonus Tools For Personal/Business Time Management
Write down 3 tasks that you feel comfortable automating. For each task develop a reason why each task should be automated and use a tool discussed in this lesson to help you automate the task.
Once you’re done with the action step, click on the button below to complete this course.