Congrats! You’ve reached the 3rd step in this time management mastery course. Here is a quick overview below of what I’ll be teaching you about. Make sure to click on the “Mark Complete” button below to move to the next step.
- Lesson 1: See your priorities
- Write down the top 3 most important micro steps to complete for the day
- Quote about the importance of focus.
- Lesson 2: Tips to creating your anti-distraction work environment
- Set time to check email instead of constantly having it open.
- Turn off computer/browser pop-ups, messenger, etc
- Turn off phone, lock door, put up busy sign, etc.
- Keep only the tabs you need open on your browser
- Get to work!
- Note: some tips only apply if you don’t need email/phone to focus on your work.
Write down the top 3 most important micro steps to complete for the day and along with those 3 steps develop a plan that will allow you to complete those steps in an anti-distraction work environment.
Once you’re done with the action step, click on the button below to advance to the next lesson: