Congrats! You’ve reached the 2nd step in this time management mastery course. Here is a quick overview below of what I’ll be teaching you about. Make sure to click on the “Mark Complete” button below to move to the next step.
- Lesson 1: The Pareto principle
- Know the difference between Busy vs Productive
- Learn how to value & organize your time
- Applying the Pareto principle to your business
- Focus on learning and doing what’s most important
- Invest in minority of friendships that bring you the most fulfillment in life
- Reducing/eliminating waste, non-productive items/things/relationships, etc.
- Lesson 2: The Eisenhower Matrix
- The Four Quadrants
- Using the Eisenhower Matrix to Prioritize Your Business/Family Projects and Tasks
- Lesson 3: Order in All Things:
- Analogy of the sand, rocks, pebbles, water (compare to work and family. Areas of most importance come first!)
- Lesson 4: Identify the Needle Moving Tasks
- Make a list of all the people you spend time with each week. Which of those relationships bring the most value to you in your life? Which do not, or are toxic relationships that bring you down?
- Commit now to increase your time with those beneficial relationships and decrease or eliminate time with those who do not build you up in life.
- Write down the number of times you get onto Facebook/social media when you are around family/friends you care about. Also note the other times as well.
- What can you do to reduce time spent on social media? What could you do instead during that time?
Click on the “Google Calendar Demo” lesson content below to move forward to the next step of this module: